Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Application Industy:||Hardware Industry , Household Goods Ect.||Load Ability:||12Kg|
|Function:||Grinding And Polishing Brass,aluminum,zinc Alloy Stainless||Name:||Robotic Buffing Machine|
grinding robot have over a traditional manual grinding
Robot operation faucet sanitary ware ,auto parts metal ,lockset and doorknob,thread processing grinding and polishing machine.
1.1 Built-in professional polishing program module
1.2 Programming mode: the program of the demonstrator is programmed. Manual mode is adopted to simulate manual polishing and record track, which can be automatically run according to this path. 1.3 Full digital control, the program can be saved and invoked at any time.
1.4 The functions and parameters are set by the Chinese display touch control panel, which is easy to operate and has the function of fault code display for troubleshooting and maintenance.
The equipment consisting of main components:Sand Belt Machine ,Feed Table,Sand belt machine control system,manipulator,fixture ,automatic feed tray and contact wheeland etc.
Accurate and constant pressure control with high-speed response (~10ms)
Quick design by using a 3D-laser-scanner to determine the Robot polishing path
Auto abrasive compensation for the buffing wheel
Micro-adjustment of the buffing path via the pressure control mechanism
Customized control equipment such as Robot, CNC or Motion, according to user’s budget
What advantages does a polishing robot have over a traditional manual?
1. In appearance, high consistency, good finish, low reject rate
2. The efficiency, the processing speed is fast, and can produce continuously for 24 hours.
3. On the output, the machine output can be solidified, the processing time is accurate to seconds.
4. In terms of accuracy, the system has a high control accuracy, and the error range is only 0.05mm.
5. On the processing unit price, according to the processing time, less time-consuming, low price.
6. Process, the use of standardized production lines, each link can be controlled to ensure consistent quality.
Click the link to view video: