Payment & Shipping Terms:
|After-sales Service:||Engineers Available To Service Machinery Overseas||Number Of Robots:||2|
Metal Alloy Casting Low Pressure Gravity Die Casting Machine For Brass Alloy Parts
Low pressure casting can adopt sand mold, metal mold, graphite mold, etc. The filling process is different from gravity casting such as metal mold casting and sand mold casting, and also different from pressure casting with high pressure and high speed filling. It has the following advantages:
1) pure metal liquid filling improves the purity of the casting.Since the slag usually floats on the surface of the molten metal, and the molten metal in the lower part of the crucible is filled by the liquid lift pipe, the possibility of slag entering the mold cavity is completely avoided.
2) the metal liquid filling is stable, which can reduce or avoid the churning, impact and splashing phenomenon of the metal liquid filling, thus reducing the formation of oxidation slag.
3) castings have good formability. Filling the mold with liquid metal under pressure can improve the fluidity of liquid metal, which is conducive to the formation of castings with clear outline and smooth surface, and more favorable to the molding of large thin-wall castings.
4) the casting solidifies under the action of pressure, and the casting can be fully filled with shrinkage, and the casting structure is compact.
5) the metal liquid recovery rate is improved. In general, risers are not required, and the uncondensed metal in the liquid riser can be refluxed to the crucible for repeated use, so that the metal liquid recovery rate is greatly improved, and the recovery rate is generally up to 90%.
6) Convenient production operation, good working conditions, high production efficiency, easy to achieve mechanization and automation.
|The LPDC5540 equipment consisting of main components: casting device, induction furnace, receiving car, graphite bath, die cleaning device,crane, manipulators, hydraulic and drives system, pneumatic system, riser tube heating system and control system etc.|
|1||The function and parameters of the touch panel are set by Chinese/ English 1.1.Operation Control System: With Siemens PLC control device; 1.2 Program Verstions: CN and EN 1.3 Touch screen panel + Team Viewer and Industrial PC control. 1.4 Alarm and troubles shooting codes presentation, for problems fixing quickly and maintenance works.|
|2||2.1 Manipulator is with servo motor driving unit, linear guilding rail system, to move the manipulator in horizontal and vertical direction: faster, more stable and high precision control performances.|
|3||3.1 Induction furance power is 105KW; 3.2 Large melt content up to 1800kg, 3.3 Melting capacity is 350KG/H, stepless power adjustment; 3.4 With 3*35KW inductors, each inductor is water cooling, water flow detection device on water jackets; 3.5 Induction furnace heating methods: standard with gas burner, electricity heating for option ( extra cost) 3.6 Hydraulic opening device mounted on furnace cover.|
|3.7 With material feeding cover and desert cleaning cover, automatically control; 3.8 Furnace Temperature history recording and inspection control progr. 3.9 Furnace opening methods: manually / automatically program|
|4||4.1 Receiving car: with performances of moving up-down; forward & backward; 4.2 Transport the casting products to storage vehicles directly.|
|5||Crane with electric hoist: 5.1 Effective lifting weight 500kg; 5.2 Crane is used to lift the furnace cover for furnace cleaning, maintenance etc.|
|6||Graphite Bath: 6.1 With performances of Constant temperature and graphite agitation. 6.2 With 2 sperated tanks, tubes and agitators made of stainless steel material( SUS 316L). 6.3 Used for die cooling and coating; 6.4 Graphite coating is for easier pieces removal and die's temperature control. 6.5 Effective using space: 1124*896mm|
|7||Hydraulic and drives system: 7.1 Components supplies with internationa high quality brands: SUN,REXROTH,YUKEN etc. 7.2 The components are special used, with performances of high stability, strong protection from contamination, suitable for water-based hydraulic oil operation etc. 7.3 The hydraulic oil ( Ethylene glycol ) works at low temperature, stable quality, not get deteriorated. 7.4 Servo motor driving, no vibration.|
|8||Furnace casting system: 8.1 The pneumatic components supplied with NORGREN,FESTO brands; 8.2 Pressure is with proportional control device; 8.3 With 2- security valves protection design for guarantee high quality of casting and safety.|
|9||9.1 The riser tube on furance cover are with ceramic sealings; 9.2 Riser Tube heating method: Medium frequency electricity heating, power 60KW; average power consumption: 7KW; 9.3 Heating time till 900℃ ≈ 90 seconds 9.3 Contains water cooling system.|
10.1 Die Cleaning Chamber: shot blasting device (copper powder blasting) for the cleaning of the dies. 10.2 The dies can be moved to cleaning chamber automatically for cleaning process @ heavy oxidized contaminations condition.
Click the link to view video: